1. Saelinger, Donald A., 1969, Masters Thesis. Control Of Aspartic
Transcarbamylase in normal and in Infectious Bovine Rhinotrachiiti Virus
infected Cells: Department of Microbiology, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
2. Saelinger, Donald A., Hoffman, Jerald L.: Biosynthesis of selenobases in transfer RNA by Escherichia coli: J. Mol. Biol. 69:9-17, 1972.
3. Saelinger, Donald A., Raff, Martin J.: Meningitis presenting as an acute abdomen. Southern Medical Journal. 66: 1147 -1148, 1973.
4 Brady, M.E., Ritschel, W.A., Saelinger, D.A., Patterson, A.J.: Animal model and pharmacokinetic interpretation of nicotine poisoning in man. Inter. J Clin. Pharm. Biopharm 17:12 -17,1982
5. Saelinger D.A., Discoy H.P., Haloperidol induced chronic cholestatic liver disease. Gastroenterology. 83;694, 1982
6. Multiple articles, papers, lectures relating to Healthcare Industry: healthcare business and Gastroenterology clinical topics including physician group governance, health care delivery and healthcare financing.